Cassel & Associates Realtors - Auctioneers, was established in 1972, as a complete real estate, auction, and liquidation company. They have had extensive experience in the marketing, promotion, and liquidation of such diversified inventories as:
• Real Estate
• Commercial/ Industrial
• Personal Property, Antiques
• Jewelry & Collectibles
Cassel & Associates also has a network of real estate brokers, appraisers, and auctioneer professionals, nationwide, who can be called upon in order to best serve your specific needs. Having sold millions of dollars worth of real estate and significant assets, Cassel & Associates, has become one of the leading real estate/auction companies in the Midwest. Selling real estate at public auction is becoming a first resort for many sellers. From relocating executives and builders of new construction to retired empty-nesters ... all benefit from an expedient sale and closing to their property.
PREDETERMINED SALE DATE
• Condenses the marketing period
• Decreases seller carrying cost
• Guarantees offers and sale by specific date
• Creates urgency/one-time opportunity to purchase property
• Sellers set terms & conditions before the sale
• No offers with "subject-to's" or contingencies
• Buyers pay commission/fees
INCREASES BUYER PARTICIPATION
• Exposes property to large number of buyers in a short period of time
• All potential buyers brought together at one time at one location
• Creates competition (bidding drives the price up)
In founding Cassel & Associates, Bob has been an experienced auctioneer, liquidator, appraiser, consultant, and successful real estate broker since 1972.
John has been a licensed auctioneer in Ohio since 1983. Experience includes livestock, household items, farms and many auto auctions in OH, WV and MI.
Licensed auctioneer in OH, WV and PA since 1999 and real estate since 2005. Auctions: real estate, farm machinery, livestock, business/personal liquidations.
"Cassel & Associates Auctioneers made it very easy for me to sell my equipment. They had it all sold in 8 hours!"
~ Jacob R. Smith, Dublin, Ohio
"Bob Cassel took all of our inventory and had it on the auction block in 4 days. Only took 2 hours to be rid of it all. He did just what he said he'd do. Thanks, Bob!"
~ Alan Brooke, Zanesville, Ohio
"I'd do it all over again with Cassel & Associates. They're organized and they get the job done".
~ Mark Belinski, Fort Wayne, Indiana